Each year with the Budget announcement there are constant changes and developments to tax legislation. We at Halpin & Associates keep up to date with all tax knowledge and legislation in order to give the best and up to date advice to our clients. We are also experts at minimsing our clients tax exposure within the remits of legislation. We provide an array of tax advice under the following headings
Income Tax/Corporation Tax
- Analyise each client’s return to ensure they have availed of all tax savings measures to reduce their tax liabilities.
- Ensure that each client is claiming all available reliefs, tax credits and deductions
- Ensure that all tax returns are filed on time to avoid any late surcharges applied by Revenue
- Advise clients of their tax liability in advance so they have time to prepare for the cost of any tax owed
- Provide advice on the best tax structure for your business to ensure you minimise your tax liability
Capital Gains Tax/ Capital Acquisition Tax CGT/CAT
These taxes arise on the sale/ acquisition of assets. If not given the correct advise there can be massive tax liabilities due or failure to not report these to revenue can lead to added penalties for non disclose It is therefore imperative that you get the correct advise when selling or acquiring your assets. . At Halpin & Associates can assure our clients that we handle all aspects of the transaction of ownership of business/property ina professional and timely manner.